Posted to zeta-dev@incubator.apache.org by Philippe Vincent-Royol <vi...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/09 10:23:45 UTC

[zeta-dev] Tree

Hello everyone,

   I would like to create a DB Tree with nodes. Each nodes could have zero
or more children.
I don't exactly know, how to create the tree.. someone have a idea please?

Thanks
--
Philippe VINCENT-ROYOL

Re: [zeta-dev] Tree

Posted by Peter Hopfgartner <pe...@r3-gis.com>.
On Wed, 2010-06-09 at 12:23 +0200, Philippe Vincent-Royol wrote:
> Hello everyone,

Salut, Philippe

>    I would like to create a DB Tree with nodes. Each nodes could have zero
> or more children.
> I don't exactly know, how to create the tree.. someone have a idea please?

I've found http://www.ezcomponents.org/docs/tutorials/Tree to be quite
exhaustive (at least I have a rather complex plant taxonomy with nearly
10000 items running with this).

> Thanks

Regards,

Peter