Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Børre Gaup <bo...@skolelinux.no> on 2005/01/27 10:39:36 UTC

Static content in forrest

I am trying to set up a forrest site containing some static content.

According to the documentation all static document should be placed in
src/documentation/content (with a directory structure identical to the one in
xdocs).

When I place a .pdf file in .../content and link to it from xdocs/index.xml,
it doesn't display when I click on the link, but gives this error:

Internal Server Error
Message: null
Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
Source: Cocoon Servlet
Request URI
hello.pdf
cause
org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: No flow in page-sequence
request-uri
/hello.pdf
Apache Cocoon 2.2.0-dev

If I place the .pdf file in xdocs, the link works.

Is there something wrong with the documentation, or my setup?

Børre Gaup