Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Nathan Quirynen <na...@pensionarchitects.be> on 2014/08/13 11:48:32 UTC

tapestry-offline maven problem

Hi,

I was searching for a solution to create templates for mailing. Then I
found tapestry-offline which could be used for this. But when I add it
to my project like following it doesn't find it:

1) dependency:

<dependencies>
    <dependency>
            <groupId>org.lazan</groupId>
            <artifactId>tapestry-offline</artifactId>
            <version>0.0.1</version>
    </dependency>
</dependencies>

2) repository:

<repositories>
    <repository>
    <id>lazan-releases</id>
        <url>https://github.com/uklance/releases/raw/master</url>
    </repository>
</repositories>

It just keeps saying: Missing artifact org.lazan:tapestry-offline:jar:0.0.1
Is there something wrong with the repository, or am I missing something
here?

Re: tapestry-offline maven problem

Posted by Andreas Fink <fi...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks Lance!

Posted by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>.
Poke noted :)

Perhaps github have changed the way they serve raw files. I'll have to do
some research. I can see the files here:

https://github.com/uklance/releases/tree/master/org/lazan/tapestry-offline/0.0.1

Re: tapestry-offline maven problem

Posted by Andreas Fink <fi...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Nathan.

I had the same problem, recently.
In contrast to the provided README, there does not seem to exist a repo (poke @Lance).
I had to build the jar myself (0.0.2-SNAPSHOT).

Cheers,
Andi.