Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by damitha kumarage <da...@opensource.lk> on 2004/08/31 12:55:32 UTC

uddi_inquire test

Hi,
uddi_inquire test seems to break the auto build. It needs some code
generation works and normal build process don't do such work, and that's
why it fails. Shall I remove it from configure.ac and add the stuff
to automated testing?.

thanks
damitha

Re: uddi_inquire test

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.
--- damitha kumarage <da...@opensource.lk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 16:55, damitha kumarage wrote:
> > Hi,
> > uddi_inquire test seems to break the auto build. It needs some code
> > generation works and normal build process don't do such work, and that's
> > why it fails. Shall I remove it from configure.ac and add the stuff
> > to automated testing?.
> Or shall I add the generated .cpp and .h files into cvs?. Is it a
> problem because there are lot of generated files?

Yes it is a problem. There are 93 cpp files and 116 header files. :-)
I simply do not want to wait checking out that number of files from CVS where it would take me
much less time to generate them locally.

Samisa...

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Re: uddi_inquire test

Posted by damitha kumarage <da...@opensource.lk>.
Hi,

Re: uddi_inquire test

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.
--- damitha kumarage <da...@opensource.lk> wrote:

> Hi,
> uddi_inquire test seems to break the auto build. It needs some code
> generation works and normal build process don't do such work, and that's
> why it fails. Shall I remove it from configure.ac and add the stuff
> to automated testing?.

I see that you have already removed it :-)

Well I thought we had an agreement over the mailing list on removing the generated code from CVS.
If we are to do so, we need to incoporate the code generation to the sample/test build process.

Samisa...

http://mail.yahoo.com