Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Mario Macías <ma...@bsc.es> on 2007/09/05 13:21:11 UTC

Packing a Muse client into a JAR file as a library

Hi all,
   I'm creating a client library which receives notifications from a Tomcat
server which uses Apache Muse.
  In order to make the integration easier to the clients which uses this
library, I would like to pack all the library (Java classes + WSDL) into a
simple JAR file.
  Is this possible? Could you explain me if there is any constraint to do
this?

Best regards,
--
Mario Macías Lloret
Barcelona Supercomputing Center research staff