Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Naveen Swamy <mn...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/24 07:30:08 UTC

Executing a script in maven release:perform

Hi all,

In our project, we need to build a few native libraries before building the
jar. I see that when release:perform is called it will checkout from git in
a different workspace and rebuilds all over, this would not trigger the
necessary build of the native libraries and hence break release.

I have tried to use the exec plugin to trigger a script however I am not
sure what phase this needs to be tied into for the release:perform to
happen correctly.

Appreciate your inputs.

-Naveen

Re: Executing a script in maven release:perform

Posted by Naveen Swamy <mn...@gmail.com>.
Thanks very much.

Posted by Adrien Rivard <ad...@gmail.com>.
Hi,