Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Christopher <ct...@apache.org> on 2019/12/03 03:34:11 UTC

Re: Please respond to THRIFT-4998

Are there any committers who can answer my question? Or respond to my
suggestion?

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the response, Can!
That was very helpful information. I appreciate you taking the time to
explain and to point me to a specific issue where improvements are
being made to the website that relates to my concerns about community
health.
I will continue to watch the list, and follow some of the tickets a
bit more in this area, to see if there's any place for me to help out
when I can.

-Christopher

Posted by Duru Can Celasun <dc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
I discussed this in Slack with Jens. I incorrectly assumed that my
email was ignored for two weeks when I pinged the list back multiple
times, instead of checking the list archives to see if there was an
email that I never received.... which there was. Jens had already
provided an answer to my questions the first time... which I
appreciate. I only wish I had seen it before replying. This mistake
was mine, and avoidable. Sorry for that.

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.