Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2006/09/27 20:39:18 UTC

[VOTE] Import Triplesec Project into Apache Directory TLP

Hi all,

For some time now a few of the directory developers and I have been
working on an open source project at Safehaus[0] called Triplesec[1].

Triplesec is a 2-factor authentication and identity management solution
built on top of ApacheDS.  It uses LDAP and Kerberos to orchestrate SSO
authentication and authorization for applications and operating systems.
  Besides this, it enables strong authentication using a mobile token
running on your cell phone or PDA called Hauskeys[2].  Triplesec's
license is ASL 2.0 and the committers all decided that Apache Directory
was the best place for it.

The Triplesec team members are listed below and each one of them is
already an Apache Directory committer.

Alex Karasulu
Enrique Rodriguez
Ersin Er
Emmanuel Lecharny
Timothy Bennett
Trustin Lee

Because the team is composed of existing Apache committers with CLA's on
file,  we would like to vote to import this project into the Directory
TLP.  See the Triplesec subversion repository[3] for more details.

Upon conclusion of this vote the proper software grant will be sent to
the ASF secretary (if an import is the result) as agreed upon by the
binding votes.

[ ] +1 Import Triplesec (as a separate subproject) into Directory
[ ] +/-0 Abstain
[ ] -1 Do not import Triplesec into Directory

Thanks,
Alex

-----
[0] - http://www.safehaus.org
[1] - http://triplesec.safehaus.org
[2] - http://hauskeys.safehaus.org
[3] - https://svn.safehaus.org/repos/triplesec

Re: [VOTE] Import Triplesec Project into Apache Directory TLP

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
[X] +1 Import Triplesec (as a separate subproject) into Directory

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Import Triplesec Project into Apache Directory TLP

Posted by Timothy Bennett <ti...@gmail.com>.
With Alex clearing the IP for Triplesec to move from Safehaus, I've
completed the initial import of the Triplesec codebase into the Directory
trunk.  You can find this initial import at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/trunks/triplesec/.

Over the next week or so, I'll be migrating package names to conform to its
new home at ASF and doing other such legal things to the codebase required
by ASF.

I'll keep everyone posted on the progress...

--
timothy

[RESULT][VOTE] Import Triplesec Project into Apache Directory TLP

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.

Posted by Stefan Zoerner <sz...@apache.org>.
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> [ ] +1 Import Triplesec (as a separate subproject) into Directory
> [ ] +/-0 Abstain
> [ ] -1 Do not import Triplesec into Directory

+1

Greetings from Ilmenau (Thuringia),
     Stefan

---8<---

Stefan Zoerner (szoerner@apache.org)
Apache Directory Project
Committer :: PMC Member

Re: [VOTE] Import Triplesec Project into Apache Directory TLP

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.

> [X] +1 Import Triplesec (as a separate subproject) into Directory

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6

Re: [VOTE] Import Triplesec Project into Apache Directory TLP

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
[x] +1 Import Triplesec (as a separate subproject) into Directory

This will be a great addition to Apache Directory TLP.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.

Posted by Mike Heath <mh...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Timothy Bennett <ti...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com>.
Alex Karasulu wrote:
[ X ] +1 Import Triplesec (as a separate subproject) into Directory
[   ] +/-0 Abstain
[   ] -1 Do not import Triplesec into Directory

Enrique

Re: [VOTE] Import Triplesec Project into Apache Directory TLP

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.

Posted by Ole Ersoy <ol...@yahoo.com>.
+1

http://mail.yahoo.com