Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Matthias Richter <ma...@cybercon.de> on 2010/02/23 10:34:23 UTC

Problem with null or empty Namespace in encryption parts

Hi,

I want to encrypt an elements content which has no namespace
definition. I'm setting the property in an cxf Wss4jOutInterceptor
like this:

outProps.put(WSHandlerConstants.ENCRYPTION_PARTS, "{Content}
{}password");

I realize that this configuration sets the default namespace so that
the combination of element "password" in the default namespace is
being set and cannot be found.

Does anyone know how to set an empty or null namespace instead of the
default one?

Thanks for your help

Matthias

Re: Problem with null or empty Namespace in encryption parts

Posted by chrajanirao <ra...@gmail.com>.
The documentation says that you have to specify "Null" (case-sensitive) as
the namespace in case of empty namespace as the default is that of the soap
envelope.

e.g.:

outProps.put(WSHandlerConstants.ENCRYPTION_PARTS, "{Content}
{Null}password");