Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by "Michael D. Crawford" <cr...@goingware.com> on 2000/03/21 11:37:05 UTC

re: Anyone doing Xerces on a Macintosh?

I have it working great on a Mac.

It needs more work but what I have works fine.

I will be posting a stuffit file on my website probably next week,
actually two of them, one with just the changes and the other with the
whole ball of wax, and instructions for doing the port.

The mac porting sources that are included presently are very out of
date.

Also I have it working well with CodeWarrior for Windows.

Mike Crawford
GoingWare - Expert Software Development and Consulting
http://www.goingware.com
crawford@goingware.com

change of Node.getOwnerDocument()

Posted by Boris Garbuzov <bo...@keystrokenet.com>.
I am playing with Xerces API as if I unit-tested it on a basic level:
applying every available method in a way so that just it does not fail.
And I noticed some change of Node.getOwnerDocument() after downloading
1.0.3. Now it returned null for the node = document whereas it had
returned a proper document in earlier version. Seems, this later one is
according to specification that always existed? It used to be a bug?