Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Sri Sankaran <Sr...@sas.com> on 2001/07/16 22:09:02 UTC

Unable to deploy to SOAP 2.2

Can you please point out the error in the following?

I am trying to deploy a test application to Apache SOAP 2.2 installed under Tomcat 3.2.2.

Following is the deployment descriptor

<isd:service xmlns:isd="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap/deployment" id="urn:Hello">
   <isd:provider type="java" scope="Application" methods="foo">
      <isd:java class="hello.HelloServer" static="false"/>
   </isd:provider>
</isd:service>

I'm using the command line option to deploy using the following command:

java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter deploy dd.xml

where dd.xml is the file containing the above deployment descriptor.

The response I get is:

Ouch, the call failed:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
  Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

Yes, I have all the necessary packages in my classpath.

Sri

Re: Unable to deploy to SOAP 2.2

Posted by Rares Portan <ra...@caatoosee.ro>.
I've got the same problem!
java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter

IS OK, but with

java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter  list

I got:

--
----------------------------------