Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2017/06/08 10:40:24 UTC

Groovy SSL configuration

How do I specify the SSL truststore when using the 'bin/shell.jar'? All of
the examples I can find don't seem to configure the truststore, yet I get
the following error:

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder