Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by "Svensson, Lars" <sv...@dbf.ddb.de> on 2005/04/28 15:32:54 UTC

Embedding solved (was: Problems embedding a new build of apacheds)

In litteris suis de Donnerstag, 28. April 2005 09:41, Svensson, Lars
<ma...@dbf.ddb.de> scripsit:
> In litteris suis de Donnerstag, 28. April 2005 09:32, Trustin Lee
> <ma...@gmail.com> scripsit:
> Hi Trustin,
>
>> It seems like that you downloaded very old JAR files.  Could you
>> please try with the recent JARs or build by yourself?
>>
>> You can download the latest JARs at:
>>
>> http://cvs.apache.org/repository
> OK, I didn't know exactly where to look. Somewhere it was stated that
> there are no binary distributions available.
OK, I downloaded (among others) apacheds-main-0.9-SNAPSHOT.jar, created
a servlet context listener starting the server per JNDI, put it all into
my .war, fired up tomcat and behold: my LDAP client managed to connect
to localhost:389.

Thanks a lot for the good work and the pointers.

Lars

--
Dr. Lars G. Svensson
Die Deutsche Bibliothek