Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/11 22:33:59 UTC

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release ace version 0.8.1-incubator subprojects

Time to call the vote on the ace version 0.8.1-incubator subprojects
releases. As we didn't get any additional votes, I'm going to close
this vote with the original results from the dev list as follows,

* +1 votes from Marcel Offermans***, Jean-Baptiste Onofré***, Toni
Menzel*, Bram de Kruijff, Angelo van der Sijpt*, Carsten Ziegeler***,
and Karl Pauls***.

* No other votes

As we have 4 binding IPMC +1, the vote is successful. I'll make the
artifacts available as soon as possible.

* == PPMC
** == IPMC
*** == PPMC + IPMC