Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Carl Lefrançois <ca...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/18 17:58:12 UTC

problem building debug version of Axis2/C on Win32

Hello group,
I ran into a configuration problem when building the debug version of
Axis2/C under Win32 Visual C 6.0 after setting DEBUG=1 on line 30 of
\axis2c\build\win32\configure.in

attempting nmake install with this configuration gives a LNK1146 error "no
argument specified with option /INCREMENTAL"

line 180 of file \axis2c\build\win32\makefile reads:
LDFLAGS = $(LDFLAGS) /DEBUG /INCREMENTAL

in the msdn documentation I found
(link: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/4khtbfyf(vs.80).aspx )
"/INCREMENTAL is implied when /DEBUG is specified."

so I removed /INCREMENTAL from line 180 of the makefile and now the nmake
finishes.

Hope this helps

Re: problem building debug version of Axis2/C on Win32

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@wso2.com>.
Hi Carl,

This is fixed on the svn head, under the revision 616848, Wed Jan 30
19:13:51 2008 UTC.

Regards,
Senaka