Posted to user@flink.apache.org by subash basnet <ya...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/08 14:52:44 UTC

pom file scala plugin error [flink-examples-batch project]

Hello all,

I am trying to maven build the flink-examples-batch project I imported from
here
<https://github.com/apache/flink/tree/master/flink-examples/flink-examples-batch>
but
it gives me build failure exception as shown in the attached image.

Eclipse shows the below explanation on pointing to <execution> node in pom
file.

*Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
net.alchim31.maven:scala-maven-plugin:3.1.4:compile (execution:
scala-compile-*

* first, phase: process-resources)*
I have attached screenshot of the my installed plugins in eclipse.
As suggested in web, scala maven plugin was installed from
http://alchim31.free.fr/m2e-scala/update-site
What could be the issue?

Best Regards,
Subash Basnet

Re: pom file scala plugin error [flink-examples-batch project]

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
Hi!

The Eclipse Setup is quite tricky, because Eclipse's Maven and Scala
support is not very good.

Here is how I got it to run:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-0.10/internals/ide_setup.html#eclipse-scala-ide-303

Stephan