Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Ns G <ns...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/23 05:42:35 UTC

REG: Accessing Phoenix in a kerberised Cluster

Hi There,

Can any one provide me guidelines on how to install and access phoenix on a
kerberised cluster? How to use keytab in jdbc to connect to phoenix?

Thanks,

Re: REG: Accessing Phoenix in a kerberised Cluster

Posted by Ns G <ns...@gmail.com>.
Thank you James and Anil.

Posted by anil gupta <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi James,

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta

Re: REG: Accessing Phoenix in a kerberised Cluster

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
See