Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by shiva kumar <ko...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/13 00:47:51 UTC

please help

HI,

i am trying to build Hadoop  infrastructure

i need someone help to build ambari , i dont see the documentation and any
installation procedure ...

 can you please give me instruction to understand and deploy the hadoop
cluster using ambari...

i appreciate your time and you help

Thanks,
shiva

--
Shiva kumar kondaparthi

Re: please help

Posted by Matt Foley <mf...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Shiva,
Ambari is still a very young incubator project.  In a couple weeks we plan
to post some Monitoring and Deployment code that will be buildable.  I hope
you can wait until then.

Thanks,
--Matt