Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vilavanh Messien <vi...@agora.ulaval.ca> on 2001/01/27 21:40:01 UTC

Fruit Glaze Example

Hi !

I'm interested in getting the Fruit Glaze Example.
Unfortunately, it is not available anymore on Ted's website.
Is there anyone who could send me the zip file of this example ? (maybe Ted
... :-) )

Thanks in advance.

Vilavanh Messien

>And, speak at various conferences, including ApacheCon and JavaOne.

Don't imagine there's streaming media of that anyplace?

-T.

-- Tel 716 425-0252; Fax 716 223-2506.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/

Re: Fruit Glaze Example