Posted to olio-user@incubator.apache.org by Joshua Schnee <jp...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/29 20:05:30 UTC

Image May Not exists errors when running olio-php-0.1

Hi,

I see the following errors :

"Image at http://olio-sut:80/fileService.php?cache=false&file=E9773T.jpgsize
of 0 bytes is too small. Image may not exist. "

I'm only running 75 users on a 2 way system with 15 disks.  Does anyone know
what this might be occurring?

Thanks,
-Josh

Re: Image May Not exists errors when running olio-php-0.1

Posted by Joshua Schnee <jp...@gmail.com>.
That fixed it.  I had disabled the automatic database reload because it had
previously been failing, after re-enabling it and fixing up the Filestore
permissions everything ran fine.

Thanks for the help!

Posted by Akara Sucharitakul <Ak...@Sun.COM>.

Posted by Joshua Schnee <jp...@gmail.com>.