Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2008/08/14 15:51:28 UTC

Creating 2.1.x fixes branch....

I'm going to create the 2.1.x fixes branch probably tomorrow morning.   I'm
going to be digging into the ws-security policy stuff which I'm sure is going
to be de-stabilizing things on trunk a bit.  Thus, I think it's time to
create the fixes branch so trunk can start targeting 2.2.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Creating 2.1.x fixes branch....

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
Fred, since you have commit access on WSS4J, would you please give us an
"getIdentifier()" method:
http://www.nabble.com/-jira--Commented%3A-(WSS-133)-Method-and-variable-misspellings-fixed-p18428743.html

Thanks,
Glen