Posted to dev@excalibur.apache.org by "Farr, Aaron" <Aa...@am.sony.com> on 2005/01/10 16:35:50 UTC

[site] LogKit and Cornerstone

Hello all.

I'm looking at adding LogKit and Cornerstone documentation to the site this
week.  I'm thinking of adding LogKit to the "ContainerKit" category, but I'm
not sure about Cornerstone.  I'd like to integrated them into the
"Components" section, but there are name conflicts (ie- Excalibur Store and
Cornerstone Store).  I could either:

1. Create a new menu category for Cornerstone
2. Add "Cornerstone" as a link under Components

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions.

jaaron

Re: [site] LogKit and Cornerstone

Posted by Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com>.
On 10-01-2005 16:35, "Farr, Aaron" <Aa...@am.sony.com> wrote:
> I'm looking at adding LogKit and Cornerstone documentation to the site this
> week.  I'm thinking of adding LogKit to the "ContainerKit" category, but I'm
> not sure about Cornerstone.  I'd like to integrated them into the
> "Components" section, but there are name conflicts (ie- Excalibur Store and
> Cornerstone Store).  I could either:
>
> 1. Create a new menu category for Cornerstone
> 2. Add "Cornerstone" as a link under Components
>
> Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions.

Not really. 1 makes most sense I guess.

Grz,

- Leo