Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by "lubomir.benes" <Lu...@seznam.cz> on 2010/08/12 14:53:01 UTC

Multiple Geronimo servers ejbd redirection.

Hello,

I have a problem with multiple Geronimo servers running in corporate
network. I am using default configuration, server is 2.2. It sometimes
happens that server what I am connecting to over ejbd protocol redirects my
requests to another server running on different machine. I have not
configured any clustering or failover for any server. Is there any
clustering or failover configured b default?
Thank you.