Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de> on 2015/08/25 16:54:18 UTC

0.13

Hi,

I'd like to get the discussion started on when to release 0.13 and what
to have in it. Given the bulge of @Deprecated and [Obsolete] code we
currently carry, maybe making it a speedy clean-up release would be in
order?

More broadly speaking, I think it is desirable to move back to more
frequent releases, and thanks to the pioneering work of our release
managers so far, we should be in a position to make that happen. How
does end of September sound for a cut-off?

Markus

Re: 0.13

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
+1