Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by markao <ti...@nikoyo.com.cn> on 2009/09/10 09:13:22 UTC

Jackrabbit-ocm & jackrabbit-core 1.6 or 2.0

I see that the OCM component was moved outside Jackrabbit trunk along with
other
components that depend only on the standard JCR API. The lastest
jackrabbit-ocm version is 1.5.3. It depends on jackrabbit-core-1.5.0(I fount
that in the pom.xml of jackrabbit-ocm-1.5.3).

<dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.jackrabbit</groupId>
      <artifactId>jackrabbit-core</artifactId>
      <version>1.5.0</version>
      <scope>test</scope>
</dependency>

So I want to know whether it can work with jackrabbit-core-1.6.0. Also if
jackrabbit upgrade to 2.0, the ocm component will still work fine?

Thank you~

Re: Jackrabbit-ocm & jackrabbit-core 1.6 or 2.0

Posted by markao <ti...@nikoyo.com.cn>.
Thank u very much.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,