Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Robert Dale <ro...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/19 21:23:18 UTC

Asciidoc anchor Ids.

In Asciidoc, you cannot stack multiple anchor Ids. Only the last one will
be used. You will end up with broken links if any of the previous anchors
are referenced.  Asciidoc will not warn you or complain.

Bad:

[[connecting-via-remotegraph]]
[[connecting-via-java]]
[[gremlin-java]]
== Gremlin-Java

Good:

 [[gremlin-java]]
 == Gremlin-Java

Robert Dale

Re: Asciidoc anchor Ids.

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
that is excellent - thanks for doing that.

Re: Asciidoc anchor Ids.

Posted by Robert Dale <ro...@gmail.com>.

Re: Asciidoc anchor Ids.

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.