Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch> on 2019/10/17 11:50:18 UTC

JIRA Versions maintenance: What is 1.3.1 and FYI Released <1.4.0 & deleted "Backlog"

Hello,

FYI I've taken a moment to do some quick clean up on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/ for FINERACT:

I've clicked Released 1.1.0, 1.2.0 and 1.3.0. This means that these
versions can no longer be used as Fix Version in open issues - which makes
perfect sense (as those versions have been released, long ago).

I've also deleted a Version that was labelled "Backlog" but which seemed to
be virtually un-used - there were only a very issues with that as Fix
Version. The huge majority of issues which are open and could be done by
anyone with an interest in the project currently simply have no Fix Version
- which seems simple and just fine, to me. (You would simply set a Fix
Version if you had a PR for them, or were about to raise one.)

I've also deleted branches on
https://github.com/apache/fineract/branches/stale of stuff that was already
merged.

Best,
M.
Michael Vorburger
http://www.vorburger.ch

Re: JIRA Versions maintenance: What is 1.3.1 and FYI Released <1.4.0 & deleted "Backlog"

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Thank you for doing this cleanup Michael.

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative