Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ashley Williams <ag...@mac.com> on 2005/09/21 17:17:59 UTC

[m2] tools.jar on mac

Ah Mr Casey, just noticed you're taking a look at the integration
test failure it0063 again! Don't know if you read my previous post,
but I did find that by hardcoding a reference in the pom.xml to any
old jar, rather than the mac classes.jar it then passed. In fact I
used junit.jar, but I'm sure it doesn't matter.

That would at least mean you could put the test back in and your
build would be successful for windows and osx boxen.

AW

Re: [m2] tools.jar on mac

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.

Re: [m2] tools.jar on mac

Posted by Ashley Williams <ag...@mac.com>.
Think it was Bretts brainwave, I just verified it. Have you tested it
out on an actual Mac? If you checked it in then I can give it a go...

Re: [m2] tools.jar on mac

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.

Re: [m2] tools.jar on mac

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.