Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Cevikce, Mehmet" <MC...@NYMEX.com> on 2002/02/26 19:55:39 UTC

Tomcal with SSL?

Hello everyone,
I have one question regards to certificate based authentication on Tomcat.
Assume I configured tomcat for SSL and imported my client certificate to the
server .keystore file. When I connect to Tomcat 4.0 I get authenticated
succesfully but now I need to configure the Tomcat Realm or any other
possible ways for authorization. Since client never sent his/her userid and
password how can I setup JNDI Realm or basic Tomcat realm?