Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be> on 2005/03/22 23:10:16 UTC

[FINS] is this still alive ?

Hi,

Does anyone know whether this cocoon charting component is still alive?
Last release was summer 2004 which isn't very hopeful :(

Can anyone comment on its usability, features etc in a production
environment? I know it's based on jfreechart, but does it expose all its
functionality?

Are there other charting libs that can easily be integrated in cocoon ?

Regards
Jorg

Re: [FINS] is this still alive ?

Posted by Robin Wyles <ro...@robinwyles.com>.
Jorg,

I used Fins extensively on a project last year (Cocoon 2.1.5), and it
worked great for me.

I've just updated this project to use Cocoon 2.1.7-dev and it works
fine. Minor changes were needed to the Fins build.xml to get it to
build with cocoon - I don't have the details here, but if you need any
more info let me know.

Robin