Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/06 16:56:52 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-409: Allow creating under-replicated topics and partitions

I have not seen any new feedback nor votes.
Bumping this thread again

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Bumping this thread.
We are still missing binding votes.

Please take a look at the KIP
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-409%3A+Allow+creating+under-replicated+topics+and+partitions
and let me know if you have any feedback.
Thanks

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ryanne Dolan <ry...@gmail.com>.