Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Daniel Koller <da...@dakoller.net> on 2011/06/21 22:08:35 UTC

DOP-File Creation: Addition to programming langauges catalog needed for Scala

Hi there,

I am about to compile the DOAP file for the ESME project: as we use Scala I
would like to ask you to include Scala in your catalog at
http://projects.apache.org/languages.html.

(If possible I will fill in Scala manually, but further projects may use
Scala also)

Kind regards,

Daniel

Re: DOP-File Creation: Addition to programming langauges catalog needed for Scala

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 21 June 2011 21:08, Daniel Koller <da...@dakoller.net> wrote:
> Hi there,
> I am about to compile the DOAP file for the ESME project: as we use Scala I
> would like to ask you to include Scala in your catalog
> at http://projects.apache.org/languages.html.
> (If possible I will fill in Scala manually, but further projects may use
> Scala also)

Should be fixed in few hours when the cron job has run again