Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Peter Henderson <pe...@starjar.com> on 2013/07/22 13:38:14 UTC

Sharing Bookmarkable pages.

When a user emails a link to another user sometimes the wrong page is
rendered.

Alice sends
http://starjar.com/Part/123?111
to Bob who is was recently looking at
http://starjar.com/Order/456?111

Instead of seeing the part page he see the order page.
I assume this is because of the page version ?111 parameter.

The pages are mounted.

    mountPage("/Order", classOf[OrderPage])
    mountPage("/Part", classOf[PartPage])

and each page uses the page parameters to extract the id at index 0

  def decode(parameters: PageParameters): Id = {
    try {
      val idValue = parameters.get(0).toInt;

Should I be mounting the pages differently to prevent the wicket page
revision version overriding the mount path?

--
Peter Henderson

Re: Sharing Bookmarkable pages.

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.