Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Bharath Vasudevan <bh...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/08 11:12:45 UTC

Tomcat Connectors doc

Hi,
I wanted to do some modifications around how tomcat handles the connections.
Is there any document explaining how the flow is from when a packet is
received on a connection and how it is serviced by the servlet and responded
back?

Regards,
Bharath

Re: Tomcat Connectors doc

Posted by Bharath Vasudevan <bh...@gmail.com>.
Actually found a nice doc for that:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/architecture/requestProcess/requestProcess.pdf

If there is anything else, do let me know.

Regards,
Bharath