Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Trent Rosenbaum <tr...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/06 18:34:56 UTC

Where is maven-archetype-plugin 2.0-alpha-4 located?

Hi there,
I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction to locate
the repository for the 2.0-alpha-4 release of the maven archetype plugin?
The Jira entry ARCHETYPE-188  has been confirmed to have been fixed in this
release, but it is not present within the main maven repository.

 http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/ARCHETYPE-188

I can see all the other releases under the following location
<http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-archetype-plugin/>

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-archetype-plugin/.<http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-archetype-plugin/>

Should the release be found at this location or should I have another
repository configured within Archiva?

Trent

Re: Where is maven-archetype-plugin 2.0-alpha-4 located?

Posted by Trent Rosenbaum <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Henrique,

Thanks for the feedback.  I didn't even think about double checking the dev
list.  Long week I think.
Will keep a closer eye on the list.

Thanks

Trent