Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ramesh Vejendla <Ra...@kshema.com> on 2001/06/06 11:57:50 UTC

its urgent

HI ALL
         here i'm able to connect to database and its displaying values also
but . i want to develop login screen kind of thing, i'm facing so many
syntax errors  . so i need "Material on XSP and ESQL" plz..it will help me
alot.
or some example programs ......if possible
its very urgent..plz

Thanks Ramesh

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.

Ramesh Vejendla a écrit :

> HI ALL
>          here i'm able to connect to database and its displaying values also
> but . i want to develop login screen kind of thing, i'm facing so many
> syntax errors  . so i need "Material on XSP and ESQL" plz..it will help me
> alot.
> or some example programs ......if possible
> its very urgent..plz
>
> Thanks Ramesh

Why don't you take the minimum time required to read the docs and the
samples included in Cocoon ?...
--
Sylvain Wallez