Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Rob Jellinghaus <ro...@unrealities.com> on 2001/08/09 00:28:59 UTC

Re: Possible Version Discrepancy Question (org.apache.soap.util.xml.XMIDeserializer) (com.ibm.xmi.framework.WriterFactory)

Are you sure it's the Axis source you grabbed?  There is no
org.apache.soap.* package in Axis.  If you're really compiling Apache SOAP,
soap-dev is the list you want.

Cheers,
Rob