Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ru...@aeiou.pt on 2003/07/15 16:04:52 UTC

Text tag size

Hello everybody,

I'm having a problem which I think nobody ever had.

I need to create a form with multiple (equal) lines. Each line will
have a few text boxes. It's made to work on a 800x600 resolution.

While I was trying to reduce the size of every text box, I've noticed
that if I create an HTML file with:
<input type="text" ... size="1">

and if I create a JSP, using Struts, with:

the sizes shown on the screen are different. The first one is smaller
than the second. As I have many text boxes and a 800x600 resolution,
I need every single pixel that I can get.

Can you help me with this? I need to "shrink" Struts text tag.

Thank you

R�ben Carvalho

Re: Text tag size

Posted by ru...@aeiou.pt.
Thank you Jing,

we were already using css. Now you confirmed it :)

R�ben

help@jakarta.apache.org

Re: Text tag size