Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by tintujacob <ti...@hotmail.com> on 2016/06/10 15:21:55 UTC

Re: SignedParts assertion cannot be fulfilled without binding.

Hello - Were you able to fix this issue? I am having the same issue.
Thanks!

Re: SignedParts assertion cannot be fulfilled without binding.

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
There is no "issue" here. A SignedParts policy on its own is not enough
information, we need a security binding (Symmetric/Asymmetric) to set up
the Signature properly.

Colm.

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 4:21 PM, tintujacob <ti...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello - Were you able to fix this issue? I am having the same issue.
> Thanks!

Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com