Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org> on 2013/11/04 15:19:39 UTC

HiRes Cordova Images

We're looking to make some decals for our office. Anyone have high-res
CordovaBot images?

Re: HiRes Cordova Images

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
The psds are in http://cordova.apache.org/artwork.html downloads but I am
unsure if they are vector because, perhaps embarrassingly, I do not have
photoshop installed on this particular machine.

Re: HiRes Cordova Images

Posted by Yohei Shimomae <yo...@adobe.com>.
Hey guys,

This is a 4x4² sticker template that we sent to Stickermule:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xp9utsmuliut4r8/Cordova%20Sticker.psd

Just fyi, There actually isn¹t a vector version of the full color cordova
bot due to extensive use of Photoshop only filters and styles.

Cheers,
Yohei

Re: HiRes Cordova Images

Posted by Joni Rustulka <jo...@adobe.com>.