Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Gunnar Eketrapp <gu...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/15 23:09:25 UTC

Debugging ajax requests from various browesers ..

Hi!

How do I log the ajax requests that my T5 app receives.

My ProtectedPageGateKeeper interceptor does not receive them ...
I tried with logging everything coming to it but no Ajax requests did.

Anyone?

My T5 app dislikes some requests from IE and loggs the following ...

22:57:46.915 [btpool0-4] WARN  o.a.t.s.T.ComponentInstanceResultProcessor -
Component Register:telllayout.loginzone was returned from an event handler
method, but is not a page component. The page containing the component will
render the client response.

.. so I would like to compare what IE sends and what Firefox sends. Since it
works from firefox.

Thanks in advance,
Gunnar Eketrapp

Re: Debugging ajax requests from various browesers ..

Posted by Gunnar Eketrapp <gu...@gmail.com>.
Great Thiago!

Firefox: isXHR = true
IE isXHR = false

So what can I turn it on in IE ...

2009/12/16 Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>:
> Em Tue, 15 Dec 2009 22:22:38 -0200, Gunnar Eketrapp
> <gu...@gmail.com> escreveu:
>
>> Hi Thiago!
>
> Hi!
>
>> I switched to returning zone.getBodey() and got this from IE (firefox
>> works like a charm)
>> org.apache.tapestry5.runtime.ComponentEventException
>> A component event handler method returned the value Block[Body of
>> Register:telllayout.loginzone, at
>> classpath:com/tellpoker/components/TellLayout.tml, line 66]. Return
>> type org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.BlockImpl can not be
>> handled. Configured return types are java.lang.Class,
>> java.lang.String, java.net.URL, org.apache.tapestry5.Link,
>> org.apache.tapestry5.StreamResponse,
>> org.apache.tapestry5.runtime.Component.
>
> @Inject Request and, in your event handler method, print request.isXHR().
>
> --
> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
> Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and
> instructor
> Owner, software architect and developer, Ars Machina Tecnologia da
> Informação Ltda.
> http://www.arsmachina.com.br

[Hem: 08-715 59 57, Mobil: 0708-52 62 90]
Allévägen 2A, 132 42 Saltsjö-Boo

Re: Debugging ajax requests from various browesers ..

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gunnar Eketrapp <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thiago!

I switched to returning zone.getBodey() and got this from IE (firefox
works like a charm)

Application Exception

An unexpected application exception has occurred.

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gunnar Eketrapp <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
<gu...@gmail.com> escreveu: