Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Reza <re...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/09/08 05:21:17 UTC

[VOTE] Apache DeviceMap data 1.0.1 release

This is the project vote thread for the 1.0.1 DeviceMap data release.

The release is located here:

http://devicemap-vm.apache.org/releases/data-1.0.1/

README for the release with notes, links, and instructions:

Please vote to approve this release:
[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ]  0 No opinion
[ ]  -1 Don't release, because ...

Thanks!

Reza

---

Note, im documenting the release steps here: https://wiki.apache.org/devicemap/Release

Re: [VOTE] Apache DeviceMap data 1.0.1 release

Posted by Reza <re...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thank you.

So this passes with three +1 PPMC votes and one IPMC vote. I will schedule the official IPMC vote soon.

________________________________
Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@cotescu.com>.
+1. LGTM.

Re: [VOTE] Apache DeviceMap data 1.0.1 release (Radu....)

Posted by Reza <re...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Radu... need your vote...!

________________________________

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Reza <re...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Ok cool, I will add that to the release checklist :)

> So, currently I have 2 votes, one project and one incubator. Need 2 more project
> votes to move onto the incubator vote... :)

Note that you could have cast your own vote as well, that's totally ok.

-Bertrand

Re: [VOTE] Apache DeviceMap data 1.0.1 release

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Reza <re...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.