Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Peter Sparkes <pe...@didm.co.uk> on 2008/12/16 13:47:17 UTC

Decorators or XSLT

Hi,

Is it possible to use xslt instead of decorators?

What I want to do is to use  Screen Widgets to produce  xml documents
and then use xslt instead of Decorator Screen Widgets to produce the
decorated xhtml

Thanks

Peter Sparkes

Re: Decorators or XSLT

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
look at the fedex template.
applications\product\templates\shipment

Peter Sparkes sent the following on 12/16/2008 4:47 AM:

Re: Decorators or XSLT

Posted by Peter Sparkes <pe...@didm.co.uk>.
Thanks Jacques,

I am new to ofbiz and had not looked at FreeMarker. Had a look last
night and will use FreeMarker.

Thanks again

Peter

Re: Decorators or XSLT