Posted to dev@cmda.apache.org by Jia Zhang <ji...@sv.cmu.edu> on 2016/08/01 15:36:29 UTC

Re: CMDA CMS request

Dear CMDA team:

Please refer to Chris' email below - CMS option is not available at this
time to set up our Apache CMDA incubator project website.

We will have to build our website using other technology first, then
publish our website with two options: to Git or to SVN.

I would suggest that we make our website go live first at this time, so
whatever technology we can leverage.

Thus, I would propose to vote:

1. technology to build our website: simple HTML
2. way to check in: Git

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Jia

Re: CMDA CMS request

Posted by "Lee, Seungwon (398K)" <se...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
+1 for both

-----
Dr. Seungwon Lee
Technical Group Supervisor
Science Data Modeling and Computing (398K)
Instrument Software and Science Data System Section (398)
Jet Propulsion LaboratoryCalifornia Institute of Technology
Tel: +1-818-393-7720
Cell: +1-818-397-2284

Re: CMDA CMS request

Posted by "Pan, Lei (398K)" <le...@jpl.nasa.gov>.