Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Marcin <ma...@simpletags.org> on 2010/03/20 13:32:43 UTC

SimpleCassie - ORM PHP Client

Hi guys,

I would like to share with you link to the PHP client for Cassandra
build with flexibility and easy use in mind.

It implements some of the ORM concepts.

here you go:

http://code.google.com/p/simpletools-php/wiki/SimpleCassie

P.S.
Appreciate any feedback.

cheers,
/Marcin

Re: SimpleCassie - ORM PHP Client

Posted by Marcin <ma...@simpletags.org>.
Hi Jonathan,

of course, in order to use TimeUUID you need to use $cassie->uuid()
which will generate uuid object, which can be passed directly into
->column().
i.e. for setting new entry

$cassie->keyspace('MyBlog')->cf('RawFood')->key('Posts')->column($cassie->uuid())->set('I
like green food');

In order to get latest 10 posts:
$posts =
$cassie->keyspace('MyBlog')->cf('RawFood')->key('Posts')->slice(10);

In order to get post's canonical uuid name:
$uuid = $cassie->uuid($posts[0]->column->name);

$string =  (string) $uuid;
$binary = $uuid->uuid;

cheers

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.