Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by ke...@us.ibm.com on 2010/06/22 15:49:28 UTC

Are there regression tests for Xalan-C XPath API?

It's been too many years since I've looked at this code... I found the
XSLT tests, but haven't found XPath API tests yet, outside of the most
basic sorts of formulas. Do they exist, and if so how does one launch
them?

______________________________________
"... Three things see no end: A loop with exit code done wrong,
A semaphore untested, And the change that comes along. ..."
  -- "Threes" Rev 1.1 - Duane Elms / Leslie Fish (
http://www.ovff.org/pegasus/songs/threes-rev-11.html)

Re: Are there regression tests for Xalan-C XPath API?

Posted by David Carver <d_...@yahoo.com>.
You may be interested in the Test Suite for XSLT 1.0 and XPath 1.0
provided by OASIS.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=xslt

I know for XPath 2.x, XSLT 2.x, and XQuery 1.x the W3C has created a
very large test suite for use by implementers.

Dave

Posted by David Bertoni <db...@apache.org>.