Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2014/10/20 13:37:54 UTC

[ANN] New Apache Sling Committer: Marius Petria

Hi

it's my pleasure to announce that the Apache Sling PMC has invited
Marius Petria as a new Sling committer...and Marius accepted.

So please join me in welcoming Marius.

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: [ANN] New Apache Sling Committer: Marius Petria

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Monday 20 October 2014 13:46:04 Tommaso Teofili wrote:
> well deserved! Congratulations Marius :)

Indeed. Welcome, Marius!

O.

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Welcome!