Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org> on 2015/06/17 00:02:51 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.2.0 release (RC2)

Guys,

We have uploaded release candidate to
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/ignite/1.2.0-rc2/

Tag name is
ignite-1.2.0-incubating-rc2

1.2.0 changes:
Added client mode to TCP discovery SPI.
Added memory based evictions.
Added integration with Apache Spark.
Added integration with Apache Mesos.
Added serializable cache store factories for built-in stores.
And many more changes which are described in devnotes (link below).

DEVNOTES
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-ignite.git;a=blob_plain;f=DEVNOTES.txt;hb=refs/tags/ignite-1.2.0-incubating-rc2

RELEASENOTES
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-ignite.git;a=blob_plain;f=RELEASE_NOTES.txt;hb=refs/tags/ignite-1.2.0-incubating-rc2

Please start voting.

+1 - to accept Apache Ignite (incubating) 1.2.0
0 - don't care either way
-1 - DO NOT accept Apache Ignite (incubating) 1.2.0 (explain why)

This vote will go for 72 hours.

--Yakov

Re: [VOTE] Apache Ignite 1.2.0 release (RC2)

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
+1 [binding]

(on the source release only)

But please, please, please for the fifth time: make the checksum files to be
compatible with the sha1 and md5 utilities. Checking the checksums is a PITA ;(

The project mentors have explained what it means a few times already.

Cos

Posted by Sergi Vladykin <se...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.