Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Stephen Goodey <st...@test-direct.com> on 2006/07/28 17:15:08 UTC

Listening in on more than 1 SMTP port

Is it possible to easily configure James to listen in on more than 1
SMTP port?

I don't seem to be having much success adding one into the config file.

Regards

Stephen Goodey
Test-Direct Ltd
01772 270949

Re: Listening in on more than 1 SMTP port

Posted by Stephen Goodey <st...@test-direct.com>.
Thanks, that worked a treat. Some people working off-site were having
trouble sending email because their ISP was blocking port 25.

Stephen Goodey
Test-Direct Ltd
01772 270949

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.