Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Kristian Senkler <se...@ifgi.uni-muenster.de> on 2002/04/30 16:25:46 UTC

WSDL2JAVA Problem

Dear List,

I got a problem parsing a WSDL-ressource. One part of the WSDL-file is
as follows:

<wsdl:service name="JavaService">
	<wsdl:port name="TaxonomyApi" binding="tns:TaxonomyApi">
		<soap:address
location="https://www.some-endpoint.com/wsdl/"/>
	</wsdl:port>
</wsdl:service>

The https://.. Causes an  "Invalid endpoint address in port TaxonomyApi
in service JavaServiceLocator"- Error thrown by "java.io.IOException:
Emitter failure."

If I change the address to non-secure (http://...) everything is
fine.Unfortenately I need the secure endpoint address. I allready
involved Java jsse into my classpath.

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers,
Kristian

Re: WSDL2JAVA Problem

Posted by Sven Kuenzler <sv...@imost.de>.
Hi,

JSSE needs a little more configuration. Have a look at

http://xml.apache.org/soap/docs/install/FAQ_Tomcat_SOAP_SSL.html

There is an updated version for Axis which I don't find right now. It's
essentially the same procedure as described by the document mentioned above.

    HTH, Sven....